London

On the 5th day of London we went to Baker Street 221 which is Sherlock Holmes house. It was very old it had lots of books and many other historic artifacts. My favourite thing was his guns that he used in the films and tv show. It was amazing it had props used in the tv show and written letters that were used in the show. After we finished we went to the Sherlock Holmes shop I bought a Sherlock book.

After that we went to the natural history museum. It had amazing historic artifacts and skeletons. My favourite thing was the dinosaurs. It had many fossils and real dinosaur bones re-constructed to make the real dinosaur body figure. It was very fascinating and mesmerising.

After that we went to Namco Funscape which is an arcade park. I mostly played basketball shooting games. the man next to me beat the high score five times. He got 435 points. My best was 169 points. We also did the laser maze which is a room full of laser that you have to dodge and get to the other side. When I got inside I forgot what to do. But I still came 11th of the week.

Thats our 5th day in London.

Mammoth head and tusks

Mammoth head and tusks

Sherlock and Watson in wax.

Sherlock and Watson in wax.