Paris

We’re at Paris now. It is absolutely amazing. The croissants are mouth watering. The streets are very busy. One car will be straight on diagonal and one sideways. It was hectic!
One the first day we went around Paris on the hop on hop off tour bus. We saw the Eiffel Tower and many other Paris monuments. That is the only thing we did in Paris on the first day. It may not seem like much but when you’re tired from a long train ride it feels like a full action packed day.
On the second day we went to the old and magnificent Notre Dame. The windows inside were amazing. The were stained glass and each one had a different significant pattern or picture told through a window. After that we went to the Eiffel Tower. It was truly stunning: you couldn’t keep your eyes off it. Sadly we didn’t go up there because the line was very big and long. That’s our last day in Paris.
On our third day we went to the train to go to Rome. In the middle of the trip we had to swap trains to get to Rome. Unfortunately we stopped in the wrong place and had to get tickets for the train to the other station. On the train to the other station dad’s wallet got stolen. But that’s where our bad luck ended. After that we were very lucky and just made it on to the other train to Rome with no time to spare.

4 thoughts on “Paris

1. It sounds like you are very much in the thick of being in Europe Robbie! We are very much one week into holidays and feeling quite relaxed. Travelling like you guys are doing sounds absolutely fabulous and I wish you had decided on taking a Nanny with you on your trip! Must say Callum didn’t think that was a great idea!!!’ Keep enjoying and I love reading your descriptive writing. I can almost feel, see and smell what you are experiencing!
    Kindest regards,
    Mrs V

2. Hi Rob
    I am happy that you enjoyed Paris. We did not get up the Eiffel Tower either because of the lines, but loved looking up at it. I cannot imagine anyone having the imagination to build it. I read that people hated it at first. Not now…
    Love, Nan

3. Sounds like you had a fun vacation so far Robbie.I’ve always wanted to go to all those places it sounds like a lot of fun maybe we could go there some day can’t wait to see you today in d.c

Charlie